Q & A (Others)
1. A Christian woman had a civil marriage, and she wants to have an Islamic marriage with another man without the first husband having divorced her
2. She got married in a tahleel marriage and he divorced her, but now she wants to remain with the second husband
3. A Christian man married to a Muslim woman wants to help her to fast
4. She married a non-Muslim and he refuses to become Muslim
5. What is tahleel marriage?
6. My sister is married in a sunni family who have got their daughter married in an ahmaddiya family.So, can have good relation with my sisters family or should i abandon her family because they are having relations with ahmaddiyas.
7. Types of shighaar marriage (zawaaj al-badal): when is it invalid?
8. What is the ruling on marrying a Jewish or Christian woman who is pregnant from a previous relationship?
9. Marrying an atheist woman who became Muslim, then apostacized
10. She separated from her first husband by means of khul‘ without his consent and married another man, then she went back to her first husband
11. She ran away from her family’s home and married a Christian; is she entitled to a share of her father’s estate?
12. Her husband reviles Islam and does not pray, but if she gets divorced from him, she will be forced to work and take off her hijab
13. Marrying a Christian woman without a wali (guardian) or witnesses
14. Reconciling between the hadeeths which forbid tahleel and the hadeeth about the wife of Rifaa‘ah
15. Is it permissible to ask Allah for his wife, whom he divorced three times, to marry a man who she does not get on with, so that he can take her back?
16. He married her in a ‘urfi marriage, then he divorced her three times. Is it permissible for him to marry her after that in a valid marriage without her first having been married to another husband?
17. If the spouses were not praying at the time of the marriage contract, do they have to renew the marriage contract?
18. Marriage of a Muslim woman to a non-Muslim man is invalid and intercourse with him is zina
19. Her father did not allow her to marry a man, then she committed zina with him
20. She found out after marriage that her husband is a Raafidi (Shi’i). What should she do?