Q & A (Others)
1. How can I advise my son who is going to start school, about the dangers he may face, without causing him anxiety or making him afraid?
2. Should she travel and leave her sister who cannot take good care of herself?
3. How can a son reconcile with his father when there is a dispute between them?
4. Should they join their father in celebrating the Gregorian New Year so that they can get some money from him for their mother who is poor?
5. (How should she interact with her son whom they abandoned in the hospital as an infant because he was sick and now he is resentful?)
6. She married a non-Muslim and he refuses to become Muslim
7. Advice to a wife who is suffering some problems with her husband, whom she married under pressure from her mother and without the consent of her father
8. What should she do about her husband who talks to women on his mobile phone and asks for their pictures?
9. He got married without his family’s knowledge, and he wants to prevent his wife from having children until he tells his family; is it permissible for him to do that?
10. Should he marry his cousin in secret?
11. My husband is having an affair with a non-Muslim woman, and she has got pregnant from him
12. His wife admitted to him that his children were from another man; what should he do?
13. Her mother bore her from a marriage to a Christian man, and she is asking about the ruling on her relationship with her father and her non-Muslim sisters
14. Concerning obedience to his disbelieving parents, and attribution of an illegitimate son
15. Her parents are disagreeing and each of them is neglecting the rights of the other, and she is asking for advice
16. I do not want to get married but my parents want me to; am I Islamically obliged to agree?
17. He incited a woman to leave her husband, then he married her and claimed that her son from her first husband was his child
18. He impugns his honour and makes accusations against his wife, and he wants to kill him!
19. Causing an Engagement to be Called Off
20. What should she do about her problems with her husband’s mother? Does she have the right to prevent her from seeing her granddaughter?