Q & A (Others)
1. Is it Sunnah to do ghusl on the Day of ‘Arafah?
2. The hadith “If dawn comes when a person is junub, he should not fast”
3. Does he have to do ghusl if he only sees a non-mahram woman or talks to her?
4. She is asking how she can teach her mother and sister about the rulings on tahaarah (purification)
5. Ruling on rubbing the body with a sponge or loofah when doing ghusl?
6. She saw a brownish discharge on the day after her had period ended and she had done ghusl, and she did not pay any attention to it, then she did another ghusl, and now she is not sure whether her ghusl and prayer were valid
7. He wants to do ghusl as prescribed in sharee‘ah, using shampoo and soap
8. He did ghusl with the intention of doing it for Jumu‘ah and he forgot about doing it for janaabah; did it remove his impurity?
9. What is the janaabah that makes ghusl obligatory?
10. Can a person who has a plaster cast, and is unable to do ghusl, do tayammum?
11. Is it necessary to wash all of the hair, even if it is braided and long, in the case of major impurity?
12. Is it essential when doing ghusl for janaabah to wash with soap?
13. Ruling on rubbing thick hair when doing ghusl for janaabah
14. Does it invalidate his ghusl if some maniy comes out whilst he is doing ghusl?
15. He noticed the smell of maniy on his clothes after he woke up; does he have to do ghusl?
16. She used to pray but she was not aware of the obligation of ghusl after menses
17. He bathed in seawater; does that take the place of wudoo’?
18. If he has a wet dream in the wilderness, how can he do ghusl when his friends are present?
19. Ruling on wearing a wig for a woman who is bald; can she wipe over it when doing wudoo’?
20. Her hair is falling out and washing her head harms her; how should she do ghusl following menses and in the case of janaabah?