Q & A (Others)
1. What are the hindrances to faith and what promotes it?
2. The Throne is created; Allah, may He be exalted, created it and it is the first and greatest of creations
3. Will the one who does not pray, but affirms the pillars of faith, go to Hell?
4. What are the results of pairing faith with righteousness?
5. Is it permissible for ordinary people to label as a kaafir one who reviles Islam, without referring to the scholars concerning that?
6. If the angels do not approach the dead body of a kaafir, then how can he be questioned in the grave?
7. What should she do as she prayed against herself asking that she not be successful and her du‘aa’ was accompanied by an oath?
8. The hadeeth “Whoever says in Rajab ‘I ask Allah for forgiveness, there is no god but He’…” is fabricated and is not saheeh
9. Commentary on the hadeeth, “No one who has an atom’s weight of faith in his heart will enter Hell”
10. Being reckless with regard to zina on the grounds that the Muslim who commits sin will never stay in Hell for eternity
11. She became Muslim but did not announce her Islam, and they want to arrange her marriage to a Christian
12. Does the soul come out of the body during sleep?
13. Is it permissible to speak words of disbelief in order to save one’s life? Which is preferable, to be patient or to utter such words?
14. Meaning of the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) concerning those who will be brought forth from Hell, “[They] never did anything good”
15. Will the person who commits a major sin be punished if his good deeds outweigh his bad deeds?
16. Is faith in the heart sufficient for a person to be a Muslim?
17. The difference between mu‘jizah, karaamah (two types of miracles) and witchcraft
18. Physical action is an essential part of faith without which faith is not sound
19. She swore that she would not eat from their wealth unless they stopped dealing with bonds concerning which the scholars differed
20. Will Allaah punish women who make a wanton display of their beauty (tabarruj)?