Q & A (Others)
1. Someone believes that the awliya’ are our protectors, and he quotes a verse from the Qur’an as evidence
2. How can the scholars say that noor is reflected light when Allah is noor?
3. The covenant taken from the sons of Adam is the fitrah
4. Commentary on the verse “Who made everything He has created good” [as-Sajdah 32:7]
5. How can I act in accordance with the meanings of these names of Allah: al-Ahad, al-A‘laa, al-Akram and al-Awwal?
6. Could you give me the most accurate translation for these names of Allaah: [al alaa] [al akram] [al ilaah] [al awwal]
7. Meaning of “being with” in the verse “And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger , then they will be with those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqoon , the martyrs, and the righteous... [an-Nisa’ 4:69]
8. Miraculous aspects of the Holy Qur’an
9. Commentary on the verse “Thus did We plan for Yoosuf” [Yoosuf 12:76] and what this plan brought of goodness and blessings to him and to his father and his brothers
10. Meteorites and shooting stars may be called “stars” (nujoom) and “heavenly bodies” (kawaakib) in Arabic
11. There is no contradiction between the description of the Qur’an as being clear and explained in detail, and the appearance of the huroof muqatta‘ah in it
12. Commentary on the verse “And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge” [al-An‘aam 6:108]
13. No father is accountable for his child’s wrongdoing, and no child for his father’s wrongdoing
14. Commentary on the verse: “And walk not on the earth with conceit and arrogance. Verily, you can neither rend nor penetrate the earth, nor can you attain a stature like the mountains in height” [al-Isra’ 17:37]
15. Commentary on the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And Allah has created you and then He will cause you to die, and of you there are some who are sent back to senility, so that they know nothing...
16. Is Jeremiah one of the Prophets of Allah in whom we are obliged to believe?
17. Tafseer of the verse “Then He Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: ‘Come both of you willingly or unwillingly.’ They both said: ‘We come, willingly.’”
18. Commentary on the verse “And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower”
19. He is asking about reinterpreting the Qur’an and Sunnah to suit the age
20. He is asking about the reason for the difference of opinion among the scholars about saying the name of Allah at the time of slaughter