Q & A (Others)
Science of Hadeeth
1. Is the hadith “Verily every Prophet has allies among the Prophets, and my ally is my father and the Close Friend of my Lord, Ibraaheem” saheeh?
2. Is it proven that when the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was born, he rested on his arms, raising his head to heaven?
3. Is it proven in the hadith that whoever kisses the Black Stone will be admitted to Paradise without being brought to account?
4. The hadith “There is not one of your pomegranates but it is pollinated with a grain from the pomegranates of Paradise” is a fabricated hadith
5. The virtue of one who regularly offers the five daily prayers and does them as enjoined
6. Is lying worse than zina?
7. A baseless hadith about congratulating one another on the beginning of Rabee‘ al-Awwal
8. Does Islam recommend any particular foods to maintain a woman’s good health during pregnancy?
9. The story of the Sahaabi who used to make the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) laugh
10. Is the hadith “If there were to be a Prophet after me, it would be ‘Umar” saheeh?
11. It is not permissible to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, even if it is only by way of veneration and showing respect
12. A fabricated report about the Isra’ and Mi‘raaj
13. Is it proven that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to bargain when buying and selling until he began to sweat?
14. The story of ‘Umar’s exiling of Nasr ibn Hajjaaj from Madinah
15. Commentary on the hadith: “but whoever refrains from asking (of people), Allah will make him content, [and] whoever seeks to be independent of means, Allah will make him independent”
16. Is it proven that Allah, may He be exalted, and His Messengers will recite the Qur’an to the people of Paradise in Paradise?
17. When are the words of a scholar – whether he was a Sahaabi or otherwise – regarded as binding evidence?
18. Did Shaykh al-Albaani class some hadiths in Saheeh al-Bukhaari as da‘eef (weak)?
19. How sound is the hadeeth, “There is no hour, night or day, when the sky is not raining”?
20. Hadeeth about the man who will be commanded to be taken to Hell, but he will turn to his Lord hoping that He would admit him to Paradise, and He will admit him to Paradise