Q & A (Others)
1. She grew up stealing, and she doesn’t pray or fast, but she wants to repent
2. Regret: the most important aspect of repentance
3. Is it regarded as disclosing sin to tell the doctor about some of his sins?
4. Her husband gave her a mahr of a car that he bought by means of riba; now he wants to take it back so he can buy another car by permissible means
5. Making fun of Islam and repenting from it
6. He wanted to help a woman become Muslim, then they committed zina and she got pregnant, then she insisted on leaving him, and cut off ties with him
7. He committed zina with her, then he repented, and he is afraid that she may harm the baby; what should he do?
8. If a person is persisting in minor sins, will praying for forgiveness be of any benefit so that they do not become major sins?
9. Causing an Engagement to be Called Off
10. Commentary on the verse “Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards” [an-Nisa’ 4:17]
11. She committed an immoral action with a young man, then he left her; should she wait for him to marry her?
12. Fasting ‘Ashoora’ only expiates for minor sins, not major sins, unless one repents
13. Is it permissible to make use of money acquired by haraam means to relieve his financial hardship?
14. If a person commits a sin for which he deserves to be cursed, can he repent? Is it possible for Allah to forgive him?
15. Feeling Sad and Distressed Over Past
16. After performing Hajj, is the Muslim guaranteed forgiveness of his sins or should he still feel worried and anxious?
17. She has been living with a man for several years and she wants to do Hajj then go back to him
18. She changed her sex to male then she became Muslim
19. Will the repentance of one who impugns the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) be accepted? And is it better to admit it to the qaadi (judge)?
20. He brings them juice without the owner of the restaurant knowing; what should they do?