Check below answers in case you are looking for other related questions:

Whatever I have eaten, the my semen drops come and they come each time.

Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters,

As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you)

One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question:

Dear Sir,

I am new muslim(ulkhumdulilah). But I have very complicated problem. The problem is:

"Whenever I go to bathroom in order to to exclude(Hajaat) whatever I have eaten, the my semen drops come and they come each time when i do hajaat(tuty).This problem is causing decrease in my health and it is continueing for five years but i hesitate to tell the doctor.I shall be thankful to if you tell me the causes of this problem and the remedy as well.

Cordially Yours

(There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. The forum does not change anything from questions, comments and statements received from our readers for circulation in confidentiality.)

Answer:

Wadi madhi

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

Fiqh-us-Sunnah Fiqh 1.10

Wadi is a thick white secretion discharged (by some people) after urination. It is considered impure. Aishah said, " Wadi comes out after urination. The person should wash the private parts and perform ablution. It is not necessary to perform ghusl. This is related by Ibn al-Mundhir. Ibn 'Abbas related that "mani (ejaculation or full sexual discharge) requires ghusl. As for madhi (prostatic fluid or initial sexual discharge) and wadi they require a complete purification." This is related by al-Athram. Al-Baihaqi has it with the wording, "Concerning madhi and wadi, he said, 'Wash your sexual organs and perform the same type of ablution as you perform for prayer."'

Other than urine, there are basically three types of discharges that are released from ones private organs:

1. Wadi (a thick white secretion immediately after uniration by some people)
  2. Madhi (a sort of slow release of lubricant just prior to a full sexual discharge)
  3. Mani (a full sexual discharge)

If only Wadi or Madhi is released, one does not require a ghusl or full bath to purify himself; he must wash his private parts and the part of his clothes or body where the wadi or madhi has touched, do the wudu, and he would be available for prayer.

But when the Mani or a full sexual discharge is released, it would become obligatory for the person to perform a ghusl or full bath to purify oneself before making oneself available for prayer.

Your Question:.the my semen drops come and they come each time when i do hajaat

Beloved brother, the semen or mani discharge is only released when one reaches one full state of climax in a sexual situation, and it is highly unlikely that whenever you pass stools the mani is released. From what you have related it seems most probable that what is being released is the wadi, thus all you need to do is wash your private parts and the part of the clothes where the wadi discharge might have touched, perform the wudu and make yourself available for prayer. There is absolutely no obligation to perform the full bath of ghusl when the wadi is released.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allahs Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Your brother and well wisher in Islam,

Burhan