Question & Answers
21. We organize a get-to-gather on every Eid and this year also we have planned to conduct this program, insha-Allaah. One of our close associates says that it is Bidah to conduct such a program particularly on the day of Eid.
23. Where I have to give weekly account in a group (within group members) of how many prayers i performed in the Jama.
24. What is the status of such a gathering in the light of Quran and Sunnah. In which categor will it fall?
25. What should be done on purchase of new house or shop premises?
26. They follow a tradition to respect their parents or any elderly person by bowing and touching their feet.
27. "Celebrating birthdays or anniversaries, or commemorating death-days is a culture of and specific to the pagans.
28. What is the islamic viewpoint on celebrating/mourning anniversaries?
29. Wailing over dead
30. Birthdays & can women visit graves?
31. I am Pakistani and my friend is too. In their family they do chaliswan ( ie after 40 days of the deceased they have a large gathering in their house. They all make dua and recite Quran shareef and have food on just that specific day.)
32. I wanted to ask that while asking ALLAH(swt) for something in the sake of prophet Muhammad ( PBUH) when making duA is right or not.
33. Dear Brother Burhan, As-sallam-u-alleikum warah matulahi wabarakatu. I have a question that has bothered me for quite sometime. I am aware of the great importance that the Kalema-tu-shahadat has in our religion. This has lead me to wonder whether the one that we bohoras recite is the correct one as opposed to the one the Sunnis recite. In ours we have `LA ILLAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUN RASULULLAH ALI YUN WALLIYULLAH` while the Sunnis have only, `LA ILLAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUN RASULULLAH`. From the Knowledge that Allah has blessed you with, I trust in that you shall guide me to which is the right one. May Allah bless you and may you continue enlightening others on issues of Islam
34. I must say your website provides excellent data on islam which really helps and clears lots of doubts, i need a bit clarification on `` did ever muhammed saws visited grave on 14th shabaan (janat ul baqi)``
35. Quran must be recited in 3-40 days
36. Some scholars claim that there are certain traditions of Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, to prove that it is a meritorious night in which the people of the earth are attended by special Divine mercy.
37. Can u help me in educating me on on thing which is called mojaza (bibi saeed /fathimah ka mojza)
38. For a thing to be HALAL or Jaiz in religion is it necessary that its commencement is during PROPHET`s time ?
39. Is it shirk, if during our bad times we call people and pay them to offer ayat-e-karima at our home
40. In my in-laws home they make everyone touch money before going somewhere to have a safe journey, and then that money is given for charity.