Question & Answers
1. During the last ashura vaez, Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb has said that "he will take all his followers to JANNAT after their deaths, straight without any suffering in the grave". Also the most probable 53rd Dai, Shehzada Mudaffal shaheb told to the 12,000 bohras on the 10th night, that, IS THERE ANY ONE ON THIS GLOBE, WHO CAN PROMISE YOU JANNAT, EXCEPT OUR SHAFIK BAWA AND REHBER. IF YOU DO NOT HOLD HIS DAAMAN, YOU WILL END UP IN THE HELL. I do not know, how they can be wrong? You may be interpreting the baheri meaning of Quran and the philosophy of DEEN, if you take TAAVILI, BAATINI AND HAKIKI SABAK from them or their Sheikhs, may be you will change your thinking.
2. Can the dead hear us?
3. Dua through prophet(saws) and martyr 70 intercession.
4. Quran intercessor hadith.
5. FORGIVENESS intercession could you kindly explain the meaning of the following qur`anic verses.
6. Can we ask forgiveness from Prophet Mohamed(saws)
7. Is it ture that the dead people can hear us?
8. Wasila Intercession
9. Adam (a.s) took Prophet Mohameds wasila
10. Communication with the dead
11. Wasila of Prophet Mohamed (saws)
12. The issue of Shafaa
13. Is intercession allowed on the Day of Judgement?
14. Clarification on Shafaa
15. While interceding the person has to be with you.