Inheritance and distribution of the estate
1. Is the death benefit or death compensation that is paid out by insurance companies or pension schemes included in the estate?
2. Repentance from having taken his sisters’ share of the inheritance
3. She has joint finances with her husband and she has children from a former husband, and she wants them to have a share like that of her child from her current husband
4. He built a house and gave it to his wife instead of her dowry, and he lived in it with her; is it part of her estate?
5. Disability does not mean that prayer is not obligatory
6. He died and left behind a wife, a mother, two daughters and a brother
7. Their father died and left them a shop that is run by some of the heirs; how should the estate be divided among them?
8. Does the husband’s son inherit from the wife of his father?
9. Is the child obliged to obey the parents and give up his or her share of the inheritance?
10. They did not carry out their father’s last wishes, and the ruling on doing Hajj before execution of the will
11. She died and left behind two daughters, grandsons (son’s sons), and nephews and nieces; how should the estate be divided?
12. The heirs do not have the right to take back from their sister’s children a gift that she received from them with their consent, then her children inherited it
13. He died and left debts behind, and some of his heirs refuse to pay them off
14. Her married brother died before her father died; who has the right of inheritance after the death of her father?
15. What should he do about his paternal uncle who unlawfully took his house that he inherited from his father, and he cannot do anything about it?
16. Their father has died, and they live in the West where the courts operating under man-made laws give the mother half of the marital home; what is the ruling?
17. He died and left behind a wife, a mother, and his brother’s children; how should the estate be divided?
18. Some of the heirs gave up their share of the estate to the children and wife of their brother; how should it be divided among them?
19. Is it permissible to buy the house that was bequeathed to some of the heirs and not others without their consent?
20. She died before taking her share of her father’s estate, and left behind a husband and mother. What is the ruling?