Q & A (Others)
21. He did ‘umrah on behalf of his grandfather but did not complete sa‘i, then he went back to his city and got married. What should he do?
22. Will the one who does Hajj or ‘Umrah on behalf of another person have the same reward?
23. After performing Hajj, is the Muslim guaranteed forgiveness of his sins or should he still feel worried and anxious?
24. Ruling on doing tawaaf wearing shoes
25. He is going to form the intention to do a second ‘umrah when he is in Jeddah; where should he enter ihram from?
26. He is travelling from Riyadh to his family in the south, then he will enter ihram from their miqaat
27. Delegating someone to perform ‘umrah on behalf of the deceased
28. Hajj does not waive obligatory duties such as expiations and debts
29. He did the farewell tawaaf, and after he finished he noticed traces of impurity on his clothes
30. Tawaaf (circumambulation of the Ka‘bah) when one is uncertain about one’s state of purity
31. She did ‘umrah and did not complete saa’i, then she did ‘umrah several times after that
32. If the people around him are reciting the Talbiyah in unison, should he remain silent?
33. Specifying the name of the person on whose behalf the sacrifice is being offered
34. He came from Egypt to Jeddah for work during Hajj season, then he was given permission to do Hajj, so he entered ihram from Jeddah
35. The barakah of Zamzam water is attained by everyone who drinks it, whether he is in Makkah or not
36. She vowed to do more than one ‘umrah; is it permissible for her to do them in a single trip?
37. If he came from Egypt to visit his father in ad-Dammaam, and was intending to perform ‘Umrah, from where should he enter ihram?
38. Stipulating a condition [about exiting ihram] in Hajj and ‘Umrah for one who is afraid that her menses may come
39. He died without doing Hajj and someone did Hajj on his behalf with funds from his estate before it was found out that he had an heir
40. What must be done by one who spoils ‘Umrah by having intercourse