Naafil (supererogatory) fasts
1. She is not sure whether she formed the intention to make up a missed Ramadan fast before dawn or not, so she changed her intention to observing a voluntary fast
2. He thought that his fast had been spoiled, but he refrained from eating out of respect for the sanctity of the month, then it became clear that it had not been spoiled; does he have to make up that day?
3. Which takes precedence: making up missed Ramadan fasts or fasting in expiation for breaking an oath or fulfilment of a vow?
4. She did not fast because she was unaware that fasting was obligatory for her; does she have to make up the fasts?
5. If there is an error in the moon sighting, and it is proven that we did not fast on one day of Ramadan, do we have to make it up?
6. If a person did not fast in Ramadan, with no excuse, and broke the fast deliberately during the month, does he have to make up the days he did not fast?
7. Ruling on one who breaks the fast in Ramadan with no excuse
8. Ruling on giving the expiation for delay in making up missed fasts to relatives
9. She was fasting to make up missed days, but she said: I am fasting six days of Shawwaal
10. Does blood in the vagina come under the same ruling as menstrual blood even though it has not yet come out?
11. Is it permissible for her to have a medical exam or test which requires her to break her fast during the day in Ramadan?
12. She has repented from apostasy; does she have to make up the prayers and fasts that she missed when she was an apostate?
13. Ramadan began when he was in another country but he did not fast with them because he was travelling. Does he have to make up that fast?
14. She intended to fast ‘Arafah to make up a missed (obligatory) fast one week before ‘Arafah, then she forgot that intention and fasted it as a voluntary fast; is that acceptable in order to make up the missed (obligatory) fast?
15. She vomited involuntarily whilst she was fasting, and she thought that it was obligatory to make up that day, then whilst she was making it up she found out that her first fast has been valid; should she complete that day or break her fast?