The Conditions of the Testimony of Faith
Dear Brothers & Sisters,As-Salaamu-Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you)
One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question:
What are the conditions of the testimony of faith?
(There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. The forum does not change anything from questions, comments and statements received from our readers for circulation in confidentiality.)
Check below answers in case you are looking for other related questions:
There are seven conditions of the testimony of Faith :
- Knowledge which negates ignorance.
- Certainty which negates doubt.
- Sincerity and purity of intent which negates shirk.
- Truthfulness which negates hypocrisy.
- Love and devotion which negates disdain of Allah’s religion.
- Submission which negates disobedience.
- Acceptance which negates rejection or denial.
Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah's Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.
Recommended answers for you: