Most of the muslim butchers does not pray 5 times and also they are in shrink and bidaat, so some of salafi ulmas gave fatwa that we cannot eat mutton or chicken sold by them.
Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters,
As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you)
One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question:
I thank you very much for replying my questions vide your reply no. 5695, still some of our salafi ulmas and followers are not satisfied with your answers as they say that drawing line for sutra is "zaif" hadids they say that you have referred ibn hibban and not hadids so they wish to know your research team of ulmas. Now they have started to keep square wooden board size 1x1 feet in front of them as a sutra while praying sunnat in the masjid is this the correct way or bidaat ?
2) Most of the muslim butchers does not pray 5 times and also they are in shrink and bidaat, so some of salafi ulmas gave fatwa that we cannot eat mutton or chicken sold by them because halal(zubah) is done by them as salafi quote fatwa of binbaaz whereas they say we can eat the animals cut by ahle kitab that is yahud and nasara for which they quote ayat of quaran suraah al- maida. If we follow the fatwa of some of salafi ulmas we cannot eat mutton or chicken sold in the market /restraunts/parties etc as we donot know their aqeeda and we cannot eat frozen food in the gulf countries. Hereby i kindly request you to guide us through the team of your ulmas in the light of quaran and hadees.
3) "Gusul janabat" i have read in the hadees but since there are so many facilities available in the modern days like shower bath , tap water for wazu etc.
I claen my whole body with soap along with "sharamgah" during the time of gusul janabat then i perform wazu and at last i pour three pots of water on my head and body for the sake of sunaat . Is it ok ? I perform my wazu under tap water so please reply .
I am waiting for your earliest reply
(There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. The forum does not change anything from questions, comments and statements received from our readers for circulation in confidentiality.)
Food meat slaughtered by muslims
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.
Your Question: .NOW
THEY HAVE STARTED TO
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.485 Narrated by Nafi
The Prophet (saws) used to make his she-camel sit across and he (saws) would pray facing it (as a Sutra)." I asked, "What would the Prophet do if the she-camel was provoked and moved?" He said, "He would take its camel-saddle and put it in front of him and pray facing its back part (as a Sutra).
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.373 Narrated by Abu Juhaifa
I saw Bilal carrying an 'Anza (a spearheaded stick) which he planted in the ground. The Prophet (saws) came out tucking up his red cloak, and led the people in prayer and offered two Rakat (facing the Ka'ba) taking the 'Anza as a Sutra for his prayer. I saw the people and animals passing in front of him beyond the 'Anza.
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.473 Narrated by Ibn Umar
Whenever Allah's Messenger (saws) came out on EId day, he (saws) used to order that a Harba (a short spear) to be planted in front of him (as a Sutra for his prayer) and then he (saws) used to pray facing it with the people behind him, and he (saws) used to do the same while on a journey.
One may place any object as a sutra for their prayer; thus if someone wishes to make 1x1 wooden boards and use them as their sutra while offering their prayers there is absolutely no harm.
Your Question: MOST OF THE MUSLIM BUTCHERS DOES NOT PRAY 5 TIMES AND ALSO THEY ARE IN SHRINK AND BIDAAT, SO SOME OF SALAFI ULMAS GAVE FATWA THAT WE CANNOT EAT MUTTON OR CHICKEN SOLD BY THEM BECAUSE HALAL(ZUBAH) IS DONE BY THEM.
Although some acts of our believing brethren may unfortunately indeed tantamount to bida or even the abomination of shirk, in essence they claim to believe in the Supreme Oneness of Allah Subhanah and the appointment of Prophet Mohamed (saws) as the Last and Final Messenger of Allah.thus they will be considered muslims in the Sight of Shariah and the believers, and the lawful animals a believer duely slaughters will be considered absolutely lawful for the other believers to consume in the Sight of Shariah Law.
Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 2526 Narrated by Anas ibn Malik
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Three things are the roots of faith:
- to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah"
- and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits,
- and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any actions.
None in creation has a right to ex-communicate or judge one an unbeliever in the life of this world after that person has accepted Islam as their deen and declared the shahaadah or testimony of faith, regardless of their actions or sins. It is Allah Subhanah Alone Who has the right to declare whether that person was indeed a believer or not in His Majestic and Supreme Court on that Inevitable Day of Judgment in the Hereafter.
Thus in conclusion brother, as long as one is convinced that the person who duely slaughtered a lawful animal was either a muslim, a Jew, or a Christian..that food would be absolutely lawful for the believers to consume.
Your Question: "GUSUL JANABAT" I HAVE READ IN THE HADEES BUT SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN THE MODERN DAYS LIKE SHOWER BATH , TAP WATER FOR WAZU ETC. I CLAEN MY WHOLE BODY WITH SOAP ALONG WITH "SHARAMGAH" DURING THE TIME OF GUSUL JANABAT THEN I PERFORM WAZU AND AT LAST I POUR THREE POTS OF WATER ON MY HEAD AND BODY FOR THE SAKE OF SUNAAT . IS IT OK ? I PERFORM MY WAZU UNDER TAP WATER SO PLEASE REPLY .
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 5 Surah Maidah verse 5:
6 O ye who believe! When ye prepare for prayer wash your faces and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If ye are in a state of ceremonial impurity (post menstruation, post sexual intercourse, etc.) bathe your whole body. But if ye are ill or on a journey or one of you cometh from offices of nature or ye have been in contact with women and ye find no water then take for yourselves clean sand or earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty but to make you clean and to complete His favor to you that ye may be grateful.
If one is in the state of major impurity like menstruation, post sexual intercourse, post wet-dream, post full sexual discharge, post child-birth, etc., and wishes to purify oneself and make themselves available for prayer.it is absolutely obligatory that one perform the ghusl or full bath of purification before one makes themselves available for prayer.
Fiqh-us-Sunnah Fiqh 1.58a
According to the practice of the Prophet (saws) the correct manner of performing ghusl after making intention to purify oneself and saying Bismillah is:
- wash both hands three times,
- wash the private parts,
- make a complete ablution (like the one made for prayer--the Prophet(saws) used to delay washing his feet until the end of his ghusl),
- rub water through one's hair three times, letting the water reach down to the roots of the hair,
5. pour water over the entire body, begining with the right side, then the left, washing under the armpits, inside the ears, inside the navel, inside the toes and whatever part of the body can be easily rubbed. This account is based on the following report from 'Aishah, the wife of the Prophet (saws): "When the Prophet (saws) took his bath after sexual intercourse, he would begin by washing his hands. Then he would pour water from his right hand to his left and wash his sexual organs, make the ablution for prayer, take some water and put his fingers to the roots of his hair to the extent that he sees that the skin is wet, then pour water over his head three times and then over the rest of his body." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) In one narration it states, "He (saws) used to rub his head with his hands until he was certain the water reached his skin, and then he poured water over it three times." It is also related that she said, "When the Prophet (saws) would perform ghusl after having had sexual intercourse, he would call for some water, which he would pour on his right hand to wash the right side of his head and then the left. He would then take water with both hands and pour it over his head." Said Maimunah, the wife of the Prophet (saws) "I put water out for the Messenger of Allah (saws) to perform ghusl. He washed his hands two or three times, and then he poured water from his right hand to his left and washed his private parts, wiped his hands on the earth, rinsed his mouth and nose, washed his face and hands, washed his head three times, poured water over his body, and finally moved from his place and washed his feet. I brought him a towel, but he did not take it, for he shook the water off with his hands." (Related by Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood.)
Dear and beloved brother, regardless of the source of the water one uses (shower, tap, bucket, etc.), it would be best to follow the sequence of performing ghusl or full bath of purification as performed by the Messenger of Allah (saws).
Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allahs Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me alone. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.
Your brother and well wisher in Islam,