Check below answers in case you are looking for other related questions:

I want to ask about the Ablution (Wadu).during Wadu is neccessory to cover sater.

Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters,

As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.  (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you)

One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question:

As Salam O Alykum.

Just I want to ask about the Ablution (Wadu).during Wadu is neccessory to cover sater. The wadu is valid if any body did wadu without covering the satar. Please give me answer with the light of Quraan and Hadiths.

Jazak mula Khir

(There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. The forum does not change anything from questions, comments and statements received from our readers for circulation in confidentiality.)

Answer:

Wudu cover satr

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

To the best of our knowledge there is nothing in the authentic and established Sunnah which commands that one has to cover ones private parts or satr when one is absolutely alone in ones privy and wishes to do the wudu (ablution) or ghusl (full bath).

But if after doing wudu, one were to physically touch their private parts, they should perform their wudu again.

Marwan ibn al-Hakam said that Busra bint Safwan had told him that she heard the Messenger of Allah (saws) say, 'If any of you touches his genitals, he should do wudu.' "

Al-Muwatta Hadith 2.62

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Abdullah ibn Umar used to say, "If you touch your genitals, you have to do wudu."

If one physically touches ones genitals, one would be required to repeat the wudu or ablution before making themselves available for prayer. Alternatively, if one has taken a bath or shower, it is only natural that one will wipe oneself dry with a towel or sheet. If during the wiping process, one does not physically touch ones genitals with ones hands, the wudu or ablution of the person will remain valid and one need not perform the wudu again.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allahs Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me alone. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Your brother and well wisher in Islam,

Burhan